- INDOOR & OUTDOOR SPIDER REPELLENT SPRAY: Ragno Spider Repellent Spray is the ideal spray for every nook and corner of your home and outside. It repels spiders effectively keeping your home safe from infestations. It is an indoor pest repellent that is perfect to end your spider problems.
- NATURALLY DERIVED SPRAY: Made from naturally derived ingredients such as Spearmint oil, Lemongrass oil, and Peppermint oil, this pest home and outdoor spray works like a charm controlling spiders in your home. It has no harmful chemicals and is perfect for regular use.
- CHILD AND PET-SAFE SPRAY: The ingredients of this spray are naturally derived. This spider control repellent is harmless on children as well as on pet animals. It is cruelty-free and animal friendly. Ideal for usage all over the house, you won’t have to worry about its safety.
- NO HARMFUL INGREDIENTS: Ragno Spider Repellent Spray is a practical indoor and outdoor spider control spray. It works very well and is safe on all the surfaces of your home. It leaves behind no stickiness and is safe for spraying on various cabinets, drawers, carpets, walls, and floorings.
- EFFECTIVE & EASY TO USE PEST REPELLENT: This spray works well and works fast. Once sprayed, this spider repellent makes the spiders flee from your home as quickly as they came in. The effect lasts longer than many and can be resprayed as required. It is the perfect solution to your pesky spider problem.
Does this kill woodlouse hunter spiders?
This product is only made to 'repel' spiders. And like other spider repellents, this also can destroy spider eggs and furth proof your home from pesky spiders.
Is this Spider Repellent Spray to spray on plants?
Yes, it is. Why should it not be? The Spider repellent spray is made with plant-based hydrophilic compounds that gives you the upper hand against your spiders. So, being made with other 100% safe and non-toxic ingredients, this spray does not harm your vegetation. Only wash your produce properly before consumption.
What do you spray to keep spiders away?
We have a blend of essential oils like peppermint oil, tea tree oil, spearmint oil, etc., that aid us in avoiding any run-ins with the common house or any other type of spider. It is strongly recommended that you use an organic spider repellent to try and ward them off because these pest repellents have already been perfected by our lab and are able to effectively eliminate any spider infestation problem, both indoors and outdoors.